Monday, May 24, 2010

Last Week of the School Year

Well, can you believe that we are in our last week of the school year? It is hard to believe. I have enjoyed watching your children grow, both academically and personally. I thank you all for your support in this journey. On Thursday, I will be sending home a summer packet, that I would encourage your children to work through over the vacation period. Hopefully this will help your child maintain the level he/she has reached this school year.

Just a reminder that on Thursday, your children will share their electronic portfolios with you. We will meet you at Mrs. Baralt's computer lab at 9:45. Please let me know in advanced if you can't make it so I can arrange for someone else to sit with your child.

On Friday morning, the students will move from classroom to classroom participating in a variety of activities lead by the second grade teachers. I will lead a dance activity and welcome anyone who would like to join in and dance. After these activities, the students will have ice-cream sundaes for snack and then go to PE before early dismissal.

I wish you a wonderful summer and please keep in touch. I always love receiving emails during my break to see what you are all up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment