Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanks so Much!

A big thank you to all my second graders and their families who contributed to my new ipad. I was in shock when a group of parents turned up this morning to present me this gift. How thoughtful and deeply touched I am. It has been such a pleasure teaching each and every one of your children this year and I will leave only with the fondest memories of the year we spent together.

I am on Facebook so please add me as a friend, if you are on Facebook too and want to keep in touch. Also email me anytime to let me know how life is going. Your children touched my heart this year in many ways.

I leave your children with this poem:

"You're a very special person,
And I wanted you to know,
How much I enjoyed being your teacher,
How fast the year did go!

Please come back to visit me
as through the grades you grow
Try hard to learn all that you can
There is so much to know!

The one thing I tried to teach you
To last your whole life through
Is to know that you are SPECIAL
There's no one else like you!"

Ms. O'Mullane

No comments:

Post a Comment